REVIEWS - POLISH LIBRARIES
PEER REVIEW PROCESS
- Each of the articles considered for publication in the Polish Libraries is peer-reviewed by two scholars who are not employed by the publisher (National Library of Poland).
- Most of the articles get at least one review from a specialist affiliated with a foreign research institution.
- The review process is double blind, that is the author(s) and reviewer(s) do not know their identities throughout the process.
- Each review is submitted in written form and states explicitly whether the article may or may not be published in the periodical, and lists necessary amendments to the text.
- The Polish Libraries journal uses procedures that aim at preventing ghostwriting and guest authorship.